With Singapore Estate Agency you are given the option to either list your own property on our platform for FREE or engage our professional Services.
Duties of Real Estate Agent for Sellers
- Listing homes for sale on the local, Multiple Listing Service.
- Sharing the brokerage listings with other Estate Agent to get buyers to the property.
- Sharing the listing commission with successful buyer brokers.
- Advising the home seller in preparing their home for listing and showings.
- Supervising showing, report to sellers results and feedback.
- Submitting any offers to the seller for consideration.
- Helping the seller negotiate offers to try and execute a purchase contract with a buyer.
- Working on the seller’s behalf in coordinating the transaction process.
- Delivering and explain documents, disclosures and transaction items.
Working with Buyers
On the other side of the transaction, We are at service for people wanting to buy a property by providing advice and services to help them to find a property that fits their needs and completing the steps of the transaction, such as:
- Helping buyers locate all properties in their desired area in their price range and meeting their criteria.
- Coordinating and helping buyers to visit and view properties.
- When a decision is made to attempt a purchase, helping the buyer craft their initial offer and purchase agreement.
- Working with the buyer on their behalf in negotiations with the seller through their agent/broker.
- Once a purchase contract is executed, coordinating the transaction process on the buyer side.
- Delivering and explaining documents in the transaction process.
- Coordinating inspections, reports and repair negotiations.
- Assisting buyers through to closing and taking possession.