Real estate relies heavily on visual motivators. There is no better way to show off the virtues of a home than through video (apart from doing an actual, in-person walk-through, of course!). Video gives the prospective buyer the feeling of moving through the home, and is far more descriptive of the space than still images can ever hope to be. Real estate video marketing conveys information effortlessly and quickly. Viewers can see how rooms and spaces connect and get a feel for the flow of the house or property. Video is also a great way to show accurate room size and home features.
Staging is more than just the usual to-do list of pre-selling activities more than just the necessary repairs, decluttering, and storing personal items. Staging broadens the appeal of the house to more buyers by selling a lifestyle.
Those who have their homes staged gain the following notable advantages in their local real estate market.
- Professional staging helps a home sell faster, giving you the best possible returns for your property. Remember: the longer your house sits on the market, the less it sells for.
- Staged houses look better than un-staged ones. Your property is presented in its best possible light and is ready to be sold.
- Staging also gives you greater confidence in showing your home to prospective buyers.
- Staging allows buyers to mentally picture moving in right away. Interested buyers can form an opinion about your house within just seconds of seeing it.
- improving the condition of the home
A staged home yields better photos on your listings, luring in more potential buyers to view your house in person. For the seller, this means more offers and better chances of selling the listing on the first go.